Realm is an innovative Interior Design Consultancy delivering bespoke lifestyle solutions for residential clients.
We curate the world’s most exciting quality brands to realize our vision and create extraordinary spaces that elevate our clients at home lifestyle.
Realm is looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our team to support us on all aspects of the business.
The intern will be working closely with our Senior Technical Executive on all our project drawings as well as developing interior concepts & presentation with our Creative Director and assisting the overall studio with our social media, filing & day-to-day management of the studio.
The candidate will gain great experience in many areas such as technical & detailed drawing, concept development, client presentations and attend site visits & meetings whilst also working in a young collaborative studio environment.
The Candidate should have the following abilities & experience:
- Must be able to work in a team environment and have excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Must be very organised, self-motivated and hard working;
- Must be proficient at CAD & Adobe Creative Suite demonstrating a good ability at preparing full working / tender drawing packages including relevant technical details for costing & fabrication purposes;
- Demonstrate experience in delivering neat and clear design information;
- Have good ability on Social media platforms such as Instagram & Pinterest;
- Fluent in spoken & written English.
The general duties of the ideal candidate will include but not be limited to the following:
- Working 2-3 days a week & occasionally for half a day on a Saturday;
- Being an integral part in supporting senior designers in the creative design process;
- Assisting in the production of professional presentations;
- Regularly communicating by phone and email with clients & suppliers;
- Will be client-facing so will need to maintain excellent client relationships;
- Assist with our social media, developing content weekly to post to our channels;
- Assisting with the styling of project photo-shoots;
- Helping with the day-to-day running of the studio.
Job Type – Part time, Paid
To apply please send your CV/ information to [email protected]